Love is in the air! And we’re not just talking about Valentine’s Day travelers. Here is how airlines are showing how they feel about you.
- New planes – Modern aircraft are being delivered to airlines each week!
- Improved onboard amenities – Airlines are improving the customer experience and working to bring you all the comforts of home! You can charge your devices on the go, tune in to your favorite shows and enjoy gourmet beverage and meal options while traveling.
- More seats offered – Supply is significantly increasing, with the number of seats on domestic flights reaching the highest point since the recession and the international seat offering at an all-time high. This means more opportunities for you to fly!
- Upgrades to gate areas and airport lounges – Improvement projects at airports are geared toward making your travel experience more efficient and effective. Airlines are adding more self-service kiosks at check in areas, installing power stations in gate areas and enhancing lounges for greater comfort while traveling.
- Focus on the environment – By investing in fuel efficient aircraft and procedures in addition to and working to develop alternative fuel options, airlines are working to create cleaner, greener skies for all of us!
Do you love airlines too? Check us out on our social media channels below!